Things To Consider
- This is, in many respects, Paul's last will and testament.
- You see the tenderness shared for a son in the faith.
- God's gifts come through faith.
- We should be prepared to suffer for the sake of the gospel.
- Follow the pattern = discipleship.
- Entrust to others. The message must continue.
- People can "look" righteous and just be religious.
- Scripture finds its origin in God.
- Scripture trains us in righteousness.
- Preach the word always.
- Living by faith is a fight.
- In the winter to come, Paul seeks comfort in a cloak and the scripture.