Things To Consider
- This teaches us that at this time there were seventy more who were sufficiently strong in spiritual understanding to go out in the Lord’s name.
- We must learn to rely on the Lord's provision.
- We must pray for laborers.
- Miracles do not insure faith.
- Find the joy of service and see that service is its own reward.
- Satan is a defeated foe and Jesus' authority knows no limitation.
- Knowing the right answers does not make you right with Jesus.
- Distraction can keep us from the most important things.
- Luke 15 is all about lost things and the Son seeking and saving.
- Everyone matters and has value.
- The father did not say, "I told you so," he received him back with joy.
- The older brother shows the attitude of the religious leaders concerning Jesus spending time with "sinners".