Things To Consider
- This chapter is a beautiful picture of the great exchange.
- It was the will of the Lord to crush him.
- Think of what Christ has done:
- Bore our griefs.
- Carried our sorrows.
- Was pierced for our transgressions.
- Was crushed for our iniquities.
- Was chastised for our peace.
- Was wounded for our healing.
- Was oppressed and afflicted in silence.
- Was cut off from the land of the living.
- His grave was made with the wicked.
- The servant will make many to be accounted righteous.